XPACS is your modern industrial PACS platform founded in 2020!
XPACS is based on the latest Microsoft server platform .NET 5 and supports many operating systems, from the respectful Windows Server thru a rapid Linux to the tiny Raspberry OS. The project utilizes leading Microsoft tools like ASP .NET Blazor, Entity Framework Core, and some 3rd-party tools like Blazorise Components, Autofac, Serilog, etc.
- Reliability: simple and reliable source codes
- Scalability: the distributed architecture of DICONDE services, scaling the underlying database up to big enterprises
- Mobility: easy migration between servers, quick installation
- Cross-platform: running on different operating systems
- DICONDE Store archives images/documents coming from modalities to XPACS
- DICONDE Query/Retrieve provides the archived information on a modality’s request
- DICONDE Route redirects some information to other PACS systems and modalities
- DICONDE Modality Worklist provides scheduled jobs to modalities
- Web UI provides web access to jobs, images, documents, etc.
- Web API integrates XPACS with enterprise management system DRIVE NDT
- Archiving all XPACS images/documents in their original state
- Saving new versions additionally to the original/previous ones without overwriting
- Generating a digital signature for each image/document
- Encrypting DICONDE traffic between facilities
- Authorizing modalities/users to upload/download/delete images/documents based on permissions
- Locking images/documents until the corresponding retention period expires
- Replicating all information to another server automatically
- Logging all events that occurred in XPACS
- Auditing critical events via email, Seq, etc.